Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia Degaris-Pursell
Cool off with refreshing Raspberry-Mango Smoothie. This frozen drink is packed with pick-me-up flavor and nutrients.
Yield: Makes 1 serving
More From Coastal Living
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup frozen mango, chopped
- 1/4 cup refrigerated orange-mango juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla whey powder, optional
- Garnishes: granola, raspberries
- Combine first 5 ingredients and whey powder, if desired, in a wide-mouth, unbreakable glass. Blend with an immersion blender until smooth. Thin with additional juice if necessary. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note