Raspberry Macaroons in Chocolate Shells from Martha Stewart
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) dried sweetened flaked coconut
- 3 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg white
- 1 pinch(s) coarse salt
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- 6 ounce(s) semisweet chocolate chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) coconut oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine coconut, granulated sugar, egg white and salt in a food processor and pulse until combined, scraping down sides of bowl, if necessary. Add raspberries and pulse until just incorporated. Do not over-process.
- 2. Scoop mounds of coconut mixture 1 inch apart onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, using a 1/2 ounce ice cream scoop, or a tablespoon to form mounds.
- 3. Bake until macaroons are lightly golden, 28 to 30 minutes, rotating baking sheet about halfway through. Transfer macaroons to a wire rack and let cool.
- 4. Place chocolate in a bowl set ove a saucepan of simmering water and stir until melted. Add coconut oil, stirring until combined, then remove from heat.
- 5. Dip bottoms of macaroons in chocolate or completely cover with chocolate, transferring as dipped to a wax-paper lined rimmed baking sheet. Garnish as desired (i.e., toasted coconut, sanding sugar, a raspberry) while still warm, then refrigerate until firm, at least 30 minutes and up to a day. Serve chilled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Raspberry Macaroons in Chocolate Shells from Martha Stewart Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts