Raspberry Linzer Hearts
Sweet raspberry jam sandwiched between 2 delicate cookies sure to make any mouth water!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) favorite brand of sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup(s) Gold Medal flour
- 1/2 cup(s) finely ground almonds
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 3 tablespoon(s) confectioners sugar
- 1 cup(s) seedless red raspberry jam warmed
- Combine all contents of cookie mix, flour, almonds, eggs and water in a large bowl. Stir with a spoon until well blended.
- Roll dough 1/8 inch thick on a lightly floured surface. Cut out 3 inch hearts with a floured cookie cutter. Cut out the centers of half of the hearts with a smaller cookie cutter. Re-roll left over dough and repeat this process as needed.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake whole hearts at 375 for 8-9 minutes and cut out hearts for 6-7 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute on baking sheets, then remove to wire racks.
- To assemble, dust cut out hearts with confectioners sugar. Spread warmed jam over whole hearts, almost to the edges. Top with cut out hearts. Fill centers with 1/4 tsp jam.
- Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tinkerbell88 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note