Raspberry Linzer Heart Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter at room temp.
- 2/3 cup(s) + 3 Tbsp. confectioners' suger
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 1/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2/3 cup(s) raspberry jam
- 1. Preheat oven to 325, line 2 baking sheets with parchment. Beat butter and 2/3 cup sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg yolk and vanilla, then flour and salt. Shape dough into 2 disks; wrap 1 in plastic and refrigerate.
- 2. On a floured surface, roll out remaining disk to about ¼ in thickness. Cut out cookies with a 2 ½ in heat shape cutter. Use a smaller heart cutter to cut a window out half the cookies. With a spatula, carefully transfer cookies to prepared baking sheets. Repeat with remaining dough.
- 3. Bake cookies in batches until edges of cookies are just golden, 10 to 12 mins. Let cool for 5 mins, then transfer cookies onto wire racks to let cool completely.
- 4. Spear ¾ tsp. jam over flat side of each cookie that doesn’t have a window. Top with remaining cookies, flat side down, so that jam shows through windows. Carefully sift 3 Tbsp. sugar over the cookies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by crsex10 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note