More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 201
- Fat: 7.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 4.6g
- Carbohydrate: 30.0g
- Cholesterol: 44mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 196mg
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Calcium: 68mg
- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie dough (such as Pillsbury)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Press pie dough into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch round removable-bottom tart pan. Line bottom of dough with a piece of foil; arrange pie weights or beans on foil. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes. Carefully remove pie weights and foil; bake an additional 7 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
- Combine condensed milk, limeade concentrate, lime rind, lime juice, and salt in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add eggs and egg whites; whisk until well blended. Pour mixture into cooled pie crust. Bake at 350° for 27 minutes or until set. Cool completely on wire rack. Top tart with raspberries before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts