Yield: 10 servings (serving size: 1/10 of tart)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 201
- Fat: 7.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 4.6g
- Carbohydrate: 30.0g
- Cholesterol: 44mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 196mg
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Calcium: 68mg
- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie dough (such as Pillsbury)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Press pie dough into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch round removable-bottom tart pan. Line bottom of dough with a piece of foil; arrange pie weights or beans on foil. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes. Carefully remove pie weights and foil; bake an additional 7 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
- Combine condensed milk, limeade concentrate, lime rind, lime juice, and salt in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add eggs and egg whites; whisk until well blended. Pour mixture into cooled pie crust. Bake at 350° for 27 minutes or until set. Cool completely on wire rack. Top tart with raspberries before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note