- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie dough (such as Pillsbury)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup fresh raspberries
- calories 201
- fat 7.3 g
- satfat 1.2 g
- protein 4.6 g
- carbohydrate 30.0 g
- cholesterol 44 mg
- iron 0.7 mg
- sodium 196 mg
- caloriesfromfat 33 %
- fiber 0.9 g
- calcium 68 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Press pie dough into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch round removable-bottom tart pan. Line bottom of dough with a piece of foil; arrange pie weights or beans on foil. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes. Carefully remove pie weights and foil; bake an additional 7 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
Combine condensed milk, limeade concentrate, lime rind, lime juice, and salt in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add eggs and egg whites; whisk until well blended. Pour mixture into cooled pie crust. Bake at 350° for 27 minutes or until set. Cool completely on wire rack. Top tart with raspberries before serving.