I made this pie with very high expecations. I followed the recipe, but it turned out terrible. The flavor and the consistency were unpleasant. I made it for a group of friends and the pie was barely touched.
More From Southern Living
Freeze: 4 Hours
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 (8-oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6-oz.) ready-made prepared graham cracker crust
- Garnishes: fresh raspberries, fresh mint sprigs
- 1. Whisk together first 3 ingredients in a large bowl until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Pour into crust; freeze 4 hours or until firm. Garnish, if desired.
- Pink Lemonade Pie: Substitute pink lemonade concentrate for lemonade concentrate and omit raspberry preserves. Prepare as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This