- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 6 ounces oz. (1/2 of 12-oz. can) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crusts (6 oz. each)
How to Make It
ADD boiling water to gelatin mix in small bowl. Stir 2 min. until completely dissolved; set aside. Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in concentrate, then gelatin until blended.
STIR in COOL WHIP and berries. Pour into crusts.
REFRIGERATE 1 pie 4 hours or until firm. Freeze remaining pie up to 1 week before thawing to serve.
Total fat: 11 g
Saturated fat: 7 g
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Sodium: 150 mg
Carbohydrate: 28 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 18 g
Protein: 2 g
Vitamin A: 2% DV
Vitamin C: 6% DV
Calcium: 0% DV
Iron: 4% DV