- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 (8-oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6-oz.) ready-made prepared graham cracker crust
- Garnishes: fresh raspberries, fresh mint sprigs
How to Make It
Whisk together first 3 ingredients in a large bowl until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
Pour into crust; freeze 4 hours or until firm. Garnish, if desired.
Pink Lemonade Pie: Substitute pink lemonade concentrate for lemonade concentrate and omit raspberry preserves. Prepare as directed.