Pucker up! This refreshingly tart dessert layers angel food cake, raspberries, and creamy lemon yogurt for less than 300 calories. To show off this beautiful treat, serve your parfaits in stemless wine glasses.
Prep: 5 minutes; Other: 5 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 5 Minutes
- Calories: 257
- Calories from fat: 3%
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 5.6g
- Carbohydrate: 56g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 327mg
- Calcium: 171mg
- 2 (6-ounce) packages fresh raspberries (about 2 3/4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 (6-ounce) cartons lemon meringue light yogurt (such as Yoplait Light Thick and Creamy)
- 1 1/2 cups (4 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 3 cups (1-inch) cubed angel food cake
- Raspberries (optional)
- 1. Combine raspberries and sugar in a medium bowl. Let stand 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Place yogurt in another bowl; gently fold in whipped topping until combined.
- 3. Layer about 1/3 cup each angel food cake, raspberry mixture, and yogurt mixture in each of 4 stemmed glasses. Repeat procedure once. Garnish with additional raspberries, if desired. Serve immediately, or chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note