Raspberry Kuchen Bars
Fresh raspberries are irresistable and so are these Raspberry Kuchen Bars. The flavor is phenomenal and you will be surprised at how easy they are to make.
Yield: Makes 3 to 4 dozen
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups sugar, divided
- 6 eggs, divided
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 to 4 c. raspberries
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- In a bowl, mix butter, one cup sugar, 2 eggs, 2 cups flour and vanilla. Spread in a greased 15"x10" jelly-roll pan. Sprinkle with raspberries; set aside. Stir together cream and remaining sugar, eggs and flour in a separate bowl; pour over berries. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until topping is set. Cool; cut into bars.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Raspberry Kuchen Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Desserts