More From Coastal Living
Cool: 30 Minutes
Freeze: 3 Hours
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 (10-ounce) packages fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1. Combine sugar and 1 cup water in a small saucepan, and cook over medium heat, stirring often, 3 to 4 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Remove pan from heat, and let cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- 2. Place raspberries and lime juice in a food processor, and process until smooth. Strain raspberry mixture through a fine wire-mesh sieve placed over a bowl, pressing solids with a wooden spoon to extract liquid. Discard solids.
- 3. Stir cooled sugar mixture into raspberry mixture; stir in ginger. Transfer to a 13- x 9-inch glass baking dish.
- 4. Freeze, stirring every 15 minutes, until almost firm, about 1 hour. Freeze (without stirring) until firm, 2 hours or overnight. May be frozen, covered, for up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note