Raspberry Gelatin Ice Cream Mold salad
Community Recipe from
- 10 ounce(s) frozen raspberries thawed and drained
- 6 ounce(s) raspberry gelatin
- 2 cup(s) boiling water
- 1 pint(s) Vanilla ice cream partially thawed
- 6 ounce(s) frozen pink lemonade thawed
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped pecans
- Drain berries reserving syrup. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add ice cream by spoonfulls, stir in lemonade and syrup. Chill til partially set.
- Add raspberries and pecans.
- Pour into 6 cup mold and refrigerate til set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janebanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes