Raspberry Gelatin Ice Cream Mold salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 ounce(s) frozen raspberries thawed and drained
- 6 ounce(s) raspberry gelatin
- 2 cup(s) boiling water
- 1 pint(s) Vanilla ice cream partially thawed
- 6 ounce(s) frozen pink lemonade thawed
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped pecans
- Drain berries reserving syrup. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add ice cream by spoonfulls, stir in lemonade and syrup. Chill til partially set.
- Add raspberries and pecans.
- Pour into 6 cup mold and refrigerate til set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janebanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note