YUMMYYY!!! Very easy to make and all of my friends and family totally loved them!
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons raspberry liqueur
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 10 (2-ounce) chocolate candy coating squares
- 3 (1-ounce) white chocolate squares
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- Microwave chocolate morsels in a 4-cup glass measuring cup at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add melted chocolate, preserves, and liqueur, beating until blended. Stir in crumbs; cover and chill 2 hours.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls; cover and freeze 1 hour or until firm.
- Microwave chocolate coating in a 4-cup glass measuring cup at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Dip balls in coating; place on wax paper.
- Place white chocolate and shortening in small heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; seal. Submerge in hot water until chocolate melts; knead until smooth. Snip a tiny hole in 1 corner of bag, and drizzle mixture over truffles. Let stand until firm. Store in refrigerator or freezer, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Raspberry-Fudge Truffles Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts