Raspberry Fudge Cake
- 4 1 oz semisweet chocolate baking squares, divided
- 4 1 oz unsweetened chocolate squares
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 3/4 cup(s) butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup(s) cherry liquor or maraschino cherry juice
- 1 cup(s) flour
- fresh raspberries for garnish, if desired
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) seedless raspberry jam, divided
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- Grease 9" springform pan and dust with cocoa. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Melt 3 semisweet chocolate squares, 4 unsweetened chocolate squares, and 3/4 cup butter in saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Whisk together sugar, 3/4 cup jam, liquor, and eggs. Whisk in melted chocolate mixture and flour mixture. Pour into pan. Bake at 350 degrees 40-45 min. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 min. Remove sides of pan and cool completely on rack. Store til ready to serve.
- Melt remaining semisweet chocolate square and 1 Tbsp butter in saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stand 15-20 min. Spread remaining 1/4 cup jam on top of cake. Slice and place on plates. Drizzle with cohcoalte galze and garnish if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note