Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 quart fresh raspberries, washed
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Vanilla cookies (optional)
- Combine raspberries and sugar in medium saucepan. Let stand 10 minutes to extract juice. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until soft. Strain raspberries, discarding seeds. Chill thoroughly.
- Beat whipping cream until soft peaks form; fold into fruit mixture. Spoon into individual serving dishes; chill until firm. Serve with vanilla cookies, if desired.
- Note: 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen raspberries, thawed and drained, may be substituted for fresh. Omit sugar in recipe.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts