- 1 quart fresh raspberries, washed
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Vanilla cookies (optional)
- Combine raspberries and sugar in medium saucepan. Let stand 10 minutes to extract juice. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until soft. Strain raspberries, discarding seeds. Chill thoroughly.
- Beat whipping cream until soft peaks form; fold into fruit mixture. Spoon into individual serving dishes; chill until firm. Serve with vanilla cookies, if desired.
- Note: 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen raspberries, thawed and drained, may be substituted for fresh. Omit sugar in recipe.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note