Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 package(s) (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) (8 oz.) whipped topping
- 1 package(s) (6 oz.) raspberry jello
- 2 cup(s) boiling water
- 2 package(s) (10 oz. each) sweetened frozen raspberries
- Additional whipping cream or frozen whipped topping to garnish. Fresh raspberries to top whipped cream, optional. Mint leaves optional.
- Combine flour and sugar; blend in butter until smooth. Press into 9x13-inch pan. Bake at 300 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until set. Crust will not be brown. Cool.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- For topping, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in raspberries. Chill for 20 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken. Spoon over filling. Refrigerate until set.
- Cut into squares; garnish with additional whipped topping, mint leaf and fresh raspberries if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RYCHEFREAKLIVE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Raspberry Delight Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts