- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 1/4 cups plain fat-free yogurt
- 3/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh raspberries, divided
- calories 210
- fat 0.3 g
- satfat 0.0 g
- protein 5.7 g
- carbohydrate 43.0 g
- cholesterol 9 mg
- iron 0.7 mg
- sodium 156 mg
- caloriesfromfat 2 %
- fiber 4.2 g
- calcium 213 mg
How to Make It
Sprinkle gelatin over half-and-half in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Combine yogurt and next 3 ingredients in a bowl. Stir in gelatin mixture.
Divide 1/2 of raspberries among 4 (6- ounce) ramekins or custard cups. Pour cream mixture over berries. Cover and chill 3 hours. Serve with remaining raspberries.