- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 5 tablespoons (2 1/2 oz.) unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup slivered almonds
- 2 cups (about 8 1/2 oz.) all-purpose flour, plus more for pan
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanila extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 10 teaspoons raspberry preserves
How to Make It
Prepare the Filling: Combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and egg white in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
Prepare the Streusel: Combine flour, sugars, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add melted butter, stirring until mixture is crumbly. Stir in almonds.
Prepare the Coffee Cake: Preheat oven to 350°F. Flour a lightly greased 9-inch springform pan. Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Combine sour cream and vanilla in a small bowl. Place sugar and butter in a mixing bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until well combined. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add flour mixture alternately with sour cream mixture in 5 additions, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
Transfer batter to prepared pan; smooth top. Dollop teaspoonfuls of Filling and raspberry preserves over batter; sprinkle evenly with Streusel. Bake in preheated oven until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes. Cool in pan about 10 minutes. Run a knife around edge of pan; remove sides of pan. Serve cake warm or at room temperature.