Raspberry-Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
It’s true: raspberries and chocolate belong together. Try this lighter truffle cheesecake, decorated in ripe raspberries.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 10 Hours
- Calories: 284
- Fat: 6.9g
- Saturated fat: 3.8g
- Protein: 11.7g
- Carbohydrate: 45.7g
- Cholesterol: 52mg
- Iron: 2.2mg
- Sodium: 386mg
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Calcium: 94mg
- 1 (13.7-ounce) package fat-free fudge brownie mix (such as No Pudge!)
- 1/2 cup vanilla fat-free yogurt
- 2 large egg whites, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1 (24-ounce) carton 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup Dutch process cocoa
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry fruit spread
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped and melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using yogurt and 1 egg white. Spread batter into an 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until done. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
- Combine cottage cheese and cream cheese in a food processor, and process 2 minutes or until smooth. Add sugar, cocoa, flour, and salt. Process 30 seconds or just until blended, scraping down sides of bowl if needed.
- Combine coffee granules and hot water. Stir in raspberry spread and melted chocolate. Add raspberry mixture, remaining egg white, eggs, and vanilla to cream cheese mixture in processor; process just until combined.
- Crumble brownie evenly into a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray. Press brownie firmly to form a compact crust.
- Pour batter over crust. Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until almost set. Turn off oven; leave cake in oven 1 hour. Remove from oven; run a knife around edge. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note