More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 216
- Fat: 6.6g
- Saturated fat: 3.8g
- Protein: 4.3g
- Carbohydrate: 37.9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 103mg
- Calcium: 25mg
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves (such as Dickinson's)
- 1/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons fat-free hot fudge topping
- 2 1/2 tablespoons seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Coat 9 muffin cups with cooking spray, and dust with 2 tablespoons cocoa. Set aside.
- 3. Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add 1/4 cup preserves and half-and-half, stirring with a whisk until preserves melt. Remove from heat; add 1/2 cup cocoa, stirring until smooth.
- 4. Combine granulated sugar and egg substitute in medium bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed 5 minutes. Gradually add chocolate mixture to egg substitute mixture, beating until smooth. Add flour, beating until blended. Stir in vanilla.
- 5. Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups. Spoon 1 teaspoon fudge topping into center of each torte.
- 6. Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set and center is soft. Cool 2 minutes. Run a thin, flexible knife around edge of each muffin cup. Carefully invert tortes onto a baking sheet; transfer to dessert plates.
- 7. Combine 2 1/2 tablespoons preserves and 1 1/2 teaspoons water in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 20 seconds or until preserves melt; stir until smooth. Drizzle 1 teaspoon raspberry sauce over each torte; dust each with 1/2 teaspoon powdered sugar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts