Prep: 13 minutes; Cook: 10 minutes; other: 2 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Coat 9 muffin cups with cooking spray, and dust with 2 tablespoons cocoa. Set aside.
3. Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add 1/4 cup preserves and half-and-half, stirring with a whisk until preserves melt. Remove from heat; add 1/2 cup cocoa, stirring until smooth.
4. Combine granulated sugar and egg substitute in medium bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed 5 minutes. Gradually add chocolate mixture to egg substitute mixture, beating until smooth. Add flour, beating until blended. Stir in vanilla.
5. Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups. Spoon 1 teaspoon fudge topping into center of each torte.
6. Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set and center is soft. Cool 2 minutes. Run a thin, flexible knife around edge of each muffin cup. Carefully invert tortes onto a baking sheet; transfer to dessert plates.
7. Combine 2 1/2 tablespoons preserves and 1 1/2 teaspoons water in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 20 seconds or until preserves melt; stir until smooth. Drizzle 1 teaspoon raspberry sauce over each torte; dust each with 1/2 teaspoon powdered sugar.