Cool, silky chocolate and juicy ripe berries, topped with sweetened whipped cream, in a buttery crumb crust--pure decadence!
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 2 Hours
- 1 (9-ounce) package chocolate wafers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10-ounce) package raspberry-flavored semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Garnish: fresh raspberries
- Process chocolate wafers in a food processor until finely crushed. With processor running, pour 1/2 cup melted butter through food chute; pulse just until crumbs are moistened. Press crumb mixture into a 9-inch tart pan.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes. Cool crust while preparing filling.
- Combine 1/2 cup whipping cream, corn syrup, and 2 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; add chocolate morsels, stirring until smooth. Pour chocolate mixture into crust (crust will be warm). Cool 1 hour.
- Arrange 2 cups raspberries, stemmed side down, in concentric circles on top of filling. Chill, uncovered, 1 hour or until firm. Serve with dollops of sweetened whipped cream. Garnish, if desired. Store in refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This