- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced chipotle chile, canned in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3/8 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups shaved English cucumber
- 1/2 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- calories 243
- fat 4.7 g
- satfat 1 g
- monofat 1.3 g
- polyfat 0.7 g
- protein 36.9 g
- carbohydrate 11.3 g
- fiber 1.1 g
- cholesterol 109 mg
- iron 0.9 mg
- sodium 401 mg
- calcium 27 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Cook over medium heat 4 minutes or until slightly syrupy.
Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Grill chicken 6 minutes on each side or until done. Spoon raspberry mixture over chicken.
Combine remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, cucumber, and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl; toss to combine.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.