Raspberry chicken with rice
Community Recipe from
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken fillets
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions
- 1/2 cup(s) roasted red peppers
- 3/4 cup(s) red raspberry preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried mint
- 2 tablespoon(s) cream sherry
- 1. Preheat large saute' pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Place flour and seasoned salt in zip-top bag; shake to mix. Add chicken, seal bag and shake to coat.
- 2. Remove pan from heat; coat with spray. Add chicken; cover and cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until chicken is browned.
- 3. Add peppers and onins to chicken, rotating chicken to top; cook 2-3 more minutes or until veggies are softened.Cook rice following package instructions
- 4. Whisk remaining ingredients together until blended. Reduce heat on chicken to low and stir in raspberry mixture; simmer 10 minutes, turning chicken to coat with sauce, or until chicken is 165 degrees.
- 5. Drain rice. Serve chicken over rice.
- CALORIES: 80Kcal; FAT 6g; CHOL 125mg; CARB 70g; FIBER 1g; PROTEIN 49g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AlleneRecipes1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Raspberry chicken with rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes