I've made these twice now, love them & they've been really well received. I think the trick is to not overcook them - I think thats where the texture may become rubbery..So you need to take them out of the oven once *just* set & no longer. I used frozen mixed berries too by the way
Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
Line your pan with foil to easily remove and cut these bars. They are better if made the day before you serve them.
Yield: 30 servings (serving size: 1 cookie)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 111
- Calories from fat: 32%
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 2.3g
- Carbohydrate: 16.9g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 32mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 113mg
- Calcium: 23mg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (8-ounce) package 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and salt, stirring with a whisk.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and eggs in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Add flour mixture to butter mixture; stir just until moist.
- Place 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, granulated sugar, and next 4 ingredients (through cream cheese) in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until fluffy.
- Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil that extends 1 inch beyond sides; coat foil with cooking spray. Spread half of batter into pan. Pour cream cheese mixture over batter in pan, and spread evenly over batter. Sprinkle with raspberries. Drop remaining batter by tablespoonfuls over raspberries. Swirl batter, cream cheese mixture, and raspberries together with a knife.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. Remove from pan by lifting foil. Remove foil; cut into 30 bar cookies.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Raspberry Cheesecake Bars Recipe at a Glance