More From Southern Living
Bake: 17 Minutes
- 20 white bread slices
- Melted butter
- 1 (8-ounce) wedge Brie, cut up
- 1 (13-ounce) jar raspberry jam
- Remove crusts from bread with a serrated knife. Roll and flatten each bread slice with a rolling pin. Cut 3 circles out of each bread slice with a 1 3/4-inch fluted or round cookie cutter.
- Brush mini muffin pans with melted butter. Press bread circles on bottom and up sides of muffin cups; brush bread cups with melted butter.
- Bake at 350° for 7 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Remove bread cups from muffin pans, and place on ungreased baking sheets. Fill cups evenly with cheese pieces; top each with 1/4 teaspoon jam.
- Bake at 300° for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Note: To make ahead, freeze toasted bread shells up to 1 month in advance. Thaw at room temperature about 30 minutes. Assemble tartlets, and bake as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This