A simple, tasty side salad. We served with barbecue chicken - yum!
Raspberry and Blue Cheese Salad
Photo: Randy Mayor; Stylist: Cindy Barr
Fresh raspberries shine in this tasty Raspberry and Blue Cheese Salad.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: about 1 1/2 cups)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 133
- Fat: 12.2g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Sodium: 193mg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 5 cups mixed baby greens
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 ounce blue cheese
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper. Add mixed baby greens; toss. Top with raspberries, pecans, and blue cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note