Raspberry Beer 'Garitas
Total: 5 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups SAUZA Blanco Tequila
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12-oz.) bottle raspberry-flavored beer
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Crushed ice
- Garnish: sliced limes
- STIR together first 3 ingredients and 1 1/2 cups water in a large pitcher until blended. Stir in raspberries. Serve immediately over crushed ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For fast measuring, you can use the empty can of limeade concentrate to measure the tequila. One 12-oz. can is equivalent to 1 1/2 cups.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This