This is a great cocktail that everyone loved. I used Sam Adams Summer Ale which turned out to be a great choice for this recipe. A friend who does not like beer was skeptical when she saw me making it but she absolutely LOVED it after trying it as did everyone else at the gathering. This is a keeper and I will try it with fresh raspberries next time to compare.
Raspberry Beer Cocktail
Photo: Charles Walton IV; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries*
- 3 1/2 (12-oz.) bottles beer, chilled
- 1 (12-oz.) container frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup vodka
- Garnish: lemon and lime slices
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- *Fresh raspberries may be substituted.
- Note: To make ahead, stir together lemonade concentrate and vodka in a large container. Chill up to 3 days. Stir in raspberries and beer just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages