This became my standard 'bring it to the party' drink last summer. I followed the recipe and used what ever beer we had on hand. It is beautiful, refreshing, and inexpensive. Easily doubled and packs a punch. I often used frozen rasberries and chilled lime slices. Truly pretty and tasty enough for all occasions.
Raspberry Beer Cocktail
Photo: William Dickey; Styling: Margaret Dickey
More From Southern Living
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries*
- 3 1/2 (12-oz.) bottles beer, chilled
- 1 (12-oz.) container frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1. Using the back of a spoon, mash raspberries in a bowl; transfer to a pitcher. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve over ice.
- *3/4 cup thawed frozen raspberries may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note