This became my standard 'bring it to the party' drink last summer. I followed the recipe and used what ever beer we had on hand. It is beautiful, refreshing, and inexpensive. Easily doubled and packs a punch. I often used frozen rasberries and chilled lime slices. Truly pretty and tasty enough for all occasions.
Raspberry Beer Cocktail
Serve this fruity concoction made with fresh raspberries, raspberry lemonade concentrate, and of course -- beer. Crush the strawberries in the pitcher before serving to release their tasty tart juices.
More From Southern Living
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries*
- 3 1/2 (12-oz.) bottles beer, chilled
- 1 (12-oz.) container frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1. Using the back of a spoon, mash raspberries in a bowl; transfer to a pitcher. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve over ice.
- *3/4 cup thawed frozen raspberries may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note