The raspberries give this 5-ingredient barbecue sauce a sweet flavor.
This recipe goes with Raspberry-Barbecue Chicken
More From Southern Living
- 1 (10-ounce) jar seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/3 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce
- Bring first 4 ingredients to a boil in a small saucepan. Reduce heat to medium, and cook 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in hot sauce.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used KC Masterpiece Original Barbecue Sauce.
- Honey Mustard: Stir together 1 cup mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons Creole mustard, and 2 tablespoons honey. Makes about 1 1/4 cups. Prep: 5 min.
- Simple Creole Sauce: Stir together 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons Creole mustard, and 1 finely chopped green onion. Makes about 1 2/3 cups. Prep: 5 min.
- Horseradish Sauce: Stir together 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon cream-style horseradish, and 1 tablespoon Creole mustard. Makes about 1 cup. Prep: 5 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note