More From Southern Living
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Raspberry-Barbecue Sauce
- Garnish: fresh flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with Creole seasoning.
- Spray cold cooking grate of a grill with cooking spray. Place cooking grate on grill; grill chicken, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 7 minutes on each side or until done, brushing Raspberry-Barbecue Sauce evenly on 1 side of chicken during the last 2 minutes of grilling. Serve with remaining sauce. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This