Raspberry and Almond Shortbread Thumbprints
put cookie tray in freezer for 10 min before putting in oven.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) butter softened
- 2/3 cup(s) white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 2 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup(s) confectionary sugar for glaze
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) almond extract for glaze
- 1 teaspoon(s) milk for glaze
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter and white sugar til smooth. MIx in 1/2 teaspoon almond extract. Mix in flour until dough comes together. Roll dough into 1 1/2 " balls, and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Make a small hole in the center of each ball, using end of wooden spoor or your thumb and finger, and fill the hole with preserves.
- Bake for 14 to 18 minutes in preheated oven until lightly browned. Let cool 1 minute on cookie sheet.
- In medium bowl, mix together the confectioners sugar, 3/4 tsp almond extract and milk til smooth. Drizzle lightly over warm cookies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JeanMartin48 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Raspberry and Almond Shortbread Thumbprints Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies