i made these for christmas and used a blueberry peach compote instead of raspberry and they were AMAZING! i'm still being asked to make them :)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup almond paste, crumbled
- 1/2 cup whole blanched almonds, coarsely chopped
- Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; add flour, beating until blended. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Shape pastry into 24 (1-inch) balls. Place balls in ungreased miniature (1 3/4-inch) muffin pans; press evenly into bottom and up sides.
- Spoon 1/2 teaspoon preserves into each tart. Stir together egg, sugar, and almond paste; spoon 1 teaspoon mixture over preserves, and sprinkle with chopped almonds.
- Bake at 325° for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool slightly in pans on a wire rack; remove from pans, and cool completely. Freeze up to 1 month, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies