Raspberry Almond Tartlets
Tips-1)Other jams and jellies can be substituted for raspberry preserves to vary flavor.2)Try strawberry or currant jelly or apricot jam. Press-In Pastry-1)Mix 1 cup all-purpose flour and 3 tbsp. powered sugar.2)Cut in 1/3 cup firm butter or margarine until crumbly.3)Beat 1 egg yolk with 1/4 tsp. almond extract and 2 tsp.water.4)With a fork,stir egg mixture lightly into flour mixture.5)Mix until smooth.
Yield: 1 serving
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) canned almond paste (approx.half of an 8oz.can)
- 1/4 cup(s) soft butter or margarine
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) kirsch (clear cherry brandy)
- press-in pastry
- 1/3 cup(s) seedless raspberry preserves
- 1)Beat almond paste,butter,egg white,powered sugar,and kirsch until fluffy.2)Pinch off 3/4-inch balls of pastry dough.3)Press each into ungreased 1 3/4-inch muffin pans.4)Fill each pastry shell about 2/3 full with almond mixture.5)Bake at 350`f until pastry is browned and filling set,25 to 30 minutes.6)Heat preserves in small pan until bubbly.7)Spoon a little of the melted preserves over each tartlet to glaze.8)Cool before removing from pans and serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note