Raspberry Almond Tartlets
Tips-1)Other jams and jellies can be substituted for raspberry preserves to vary flavor.2)Try strawberry or currant jelly or apricot jam. Press-In Pastry-1)Mix 1 cup all-purpose flour and 3 tbsp. powered sugar.2)Cut in 1/3 cup firm butter or margarine until crumbly.3)Beat 1 egg yolk with 1/4 tsp. almond extract and 2 tsp.water.4)With a fork,stir egg mixture lightly into flour mixture.5)Mix until smooth.
Yield: 1 serving
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) canned almond paste (approx.half of an 8oz.can)
- 1/4 cup(s) soft butter or margarine
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) kirsch (clear cherry brandy)
- press-in pastry
- 1/3 cup(s) seedless raspberry preserves
- 1)Beat almond paste,butter,egg white,powered sugar,and kirsch until fluffy.2)Pinch off 3/4-inch balls of pastry dough.3)Press each into ungreased 1 3/4-inch muffin pans.4)Fill each pastry shell about 2/3 full with almond mixture.5)Bake at 350`f until pastry is browned and filling set,25 to 30 minutes.6)Heat preserves in small pan until bubbly.7)Spoon a little of the melted preserves over each tartlet to glaze.8)Cool before removing from pans and serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes