Raseberry Chocolate Torte
Community Recipe from
- 18 1/4 package(s) devil's food cake mix
- 1- 8oz package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) pecans Finely chopped
- 2 cup(s) heavy whipping cream whipped
- 2 pint(s) fresh raspberries
- 1. Prepare and bake the cake according to package directions, using
- two 9- in. round baking pans. Cool for 10 minutes before removing
- from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until
- smooth; stir in chopped pecans. Fold in whipped cream. Split each
- cake into two horizontal layers. Place one bottom layer on a serving
- plate; top with a fourth of the cream cheese mixture.
- 3. Arrange 1 cup raspberries over filling; repeat layers three times.
- Refrigerate until serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Raseberry Chocolate Torte Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes