Rasberry Kiss Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 3 egg white
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 31/2 tablespoon(s) raspberry jello
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 1 cup(s) mini chips
- Whip egg white & salt until foamy
- Add gelatin and sugar gradually
- Beat until sugar is dissolved and forms shift peaks
- MIx in vinegar
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Bake at 250 degrees for 25 min.
- Turn oven off and leave cookies in oven for 20 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cmvb1679 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rasberry Kiss Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies