Ras-el Hanout for Tangine
Moroccan Spice Blend - sweet, savory and spicy. Make a couple batches and freeze in airtight container for future use.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-1/4 teaspoon(s) corriander seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cardamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) tumeric
- Toast corriander and cumin over medium heat in skillet. Stirring until aromatic and slightly darkened, about 4 minutes, let cool. Transfer to spice mill. Add crushed red pepper flakes. Process until finely ground. Transfer to small bowl add remaining spices, whisking to blend.
- Can be made ahead and stored airtight at room temp for 1 month or in freezer for longer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimwchew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ras-el Hanout for Tangine Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments