Rapid Ragu Chili
- 2 pounds Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 1 Jar Ragú® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup Shredded Reduced-Fat Cheddar Cheese (about 1 oz.)
- 4 cups Cooked Rice
- 1. Brown ground beef with onion and chili powder in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in beans and Pasta Sauce.
- 2. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes. Top with cheese. Serve over hot cooked rice.
- TIP: This chili is really hearty so serve over cornbread and top with cheese and sour cream for an open-face chili pie.
- Cost per recipe*: 15.20.
- Cost per serving*: $1.90.
- *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories 360, Calories From Fat 70, Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0.5g, Total Fat 8g, Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 510mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g, Sugars 6g, Dietary Fiber 7g, Protein 31g, Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 8%, Iron 25%
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rapid Ragu Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes