Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pinch(s) Love
- 2 (16 ounce) containers sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (3 ounce) bags bacon bits
- 2 (1 ounce) packages ranch dip mix
- 1 (30 ounce) bag frozen hash brown potatoes, shredded kind
- Combine first 4 ingredients, mix in hash browns. Spread into a 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 400 for 45-60 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jenniferld87 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rancho potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes