Rancheros Scrambled Eggs
Spice up the standard scrambled eggs dish with this fabulous recipe. Yves Veggie Breakfast Link, or Yves Canadian Veggie Bacon make this dish the perfect quick breakfast choice.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 slice(s) Yves Veggie Breakfast Link or Yves Canadian Veggie Bacon slice diced
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon(s) yogurt
- pinch(s) salt
- pinch(s) pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomato diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) green onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- pinch(s) oregano
- Beat egg whites or eggs, yogurt, salt and pepper with fork in medium bowl for 1 minute.
- In skillet, sauté Yves Breakfast Links or Yves Veggie Bacon in oil over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add tomato, green onion and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Stir in cilantro, cumin and oregano.
- Add egg mixture and stir quickly until scrambled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YvesVeggie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note