Rancheros Scrambled Eggs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 slice(s) Yves Veggie Breakfast Link or Yves Canadian Veggie Bacon slice diced
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon(s) yogurt
- pinch(s) salt
- pinch(s) pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomato diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) green onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- pinch(s) oregano
- Beat egg whites or eggs, yogurt, salt and pepper with fork in medium bowl for 1 minute.
- In skillet, sauté Yves Breakfast Links or Yves Veggie Bacon in oil over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add tomato, green onion and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Stir in cilantro, cumin and oregano.
- Add egg mixture and stir quickly until scrambled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YvesVeggie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note