Ranch Turkey Ravioli Casserole
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 15 Minutes
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups green enchilada sauce (we tested with La Preferida)
- 2 (9-oz.) packages refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce in a lightly greased 11" x 7" baking dish. Arrange half of ravioli over sauce. Top with half of black bean mixture, 1 cup turkey, 1/4 cup green onions, and 1/2 cup enchilada sauce. Repeat layers. Pour remaining sauce over top; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 28 minutes or until thoroughly heated and lightly browned. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This