Ranch Turkey Ravioli Casserole
This ranch-style turkey casserole uses ravioli, black beans, and enchilada sauce.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 15 Minutes
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups green enchilada sauce (we tested with La Preferida)
- 2 (9-oz.) packages refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce in a lightly greased 11" x 7" baking dish. Arrange half of ravioli over sauce. Top with half of black bean mixture, 1 cup turkey, 1/4 cup green onions, and 1/2 cup enchilada sauce. Repeat layers. Pour remaining sauce over top; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 28 minutes or until thoroughly heated and lightly browned. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note