Ranch-Style Steak Kabobs
Community Recipe from
- Ranch-Style Steak Kabobs
- 4 new potatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup Kraft Ranch dressing, divided
- 1 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Cook potatoes in boiling water 12 to
- 14 minutes or until tender; drain. Cool slightly. Reserve half of
- dressing. Thread meat, accordion-style, onto 4 skewers, alternating
- potatoes and tomatoes between folds of meat; brush with remaining
- dressing. Grill 10 to 12 minutes or until meat is done, brushing with
- reserved dressing the last 2 minutes.
- Prepare using Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Dressing.
- Substitute fresh mushrooms for the potatoes.
- Cooking Know-How:
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes before adding kabob
- ingredients to prevent charring.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ranch-Style Steak Kabobs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes