Ranch-Style Parmesan Dressing
Yield: 1 1/3 cups
- 2 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup NAKANO Seasoned Rice Vinegar Original or Roasted Garlic
- This is a tangy, fresh-tasting Ranch-style dressing with plenty of Parmesan cheese.
- Place onion and garlic in a blender container or mini food processor. Cover and process until finely chopped. (The blender will only coarsely chop the onions and garlic, but will chop them further when the remaining ingredients are added.) Add mayonnaise, Parmesan, and rice vinegar; blend until smooth.
- Use as desired with salads, or as a dip for fresh vegetables, or a sauce with seafood. Refrigerate any remaining dressing for up to 1 week.
- Total preparation and cook time: 10 minutes
- Nutrition information per serving (2 tablespoons): 120 calories, 2 g protein, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 g dietary fiber, 12 g fat, 2.5 g saturated fat, 10 mg cholesterol, 290 mg sodium
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ranch-Style Parmesan Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings
More Recipes for Salad Dressings