Ranch Style Beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef browned in 2 TBS butter
- 1 package(s) Lipton's dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) ketchup
- 2 tablespoon(s) prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoon(s) cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) molasses
- 2 can(s) Campbells pork and beans
- 1 can(s) kidney beans drained
- After browning ground beef, add all ingredients. Let it come to a boil and put in a casserole dish. Bake for 30-35 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Can be made ahead and frozen
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyEierman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ranch Style Beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables