Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 2-3 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
- 2 can(s) pinto beans (or a variety), rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Liquid Smoke
- 1 1/2 cup(s) low sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoon(s) flour
- 1/4 cup(s) tomato sauce/puree
- Saute onions,bells and jalapeño 3-4 minutes in olive oil. Add garlic, sauté 1-2 more minutes.
- Add beans and chili powder-Liquid Smoke.
- Mix broth and flour, add to beans. Simmer 20-30 mins. Add tomato puree last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Salt to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SKMealer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ranch-Style Beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables