Ranch Stir-Fried Carrots and Garden Vegetables
Community Recipe from
- Ranch Stir-Fried Carrots and Garden Vegetables
- 2 c. fresh baby carrots, sliced in half, lengthwise
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets, sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, stem removed, seeded, and sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pkt(1 ounce) Hidden Valley The Original Ranch Fiesta Ranch Dip Mix
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Add veggies and stir-fry about 2 minutes making sure the veggies are well coated in the oil.
- Add the Hidden Valley The Original Ranch Fiesta Ranch Dip Mix and continuously stir-fry about 8 more minutes or until veggies are crisp-tender
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ranch Stir-Fried Carrots and Garden Vegetables Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes