Ranch Spaghetti Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounce(s) ground beef or sausage, cooked & drained
- 1 1/2 cup(s) HV Original Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup(s) shredded mozarella cheese
- 8 ounce(s) spaghetti, cooked & drained
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook Pasta according to the package instructions and drain.
- In a large bowl, whisk the dressing together with the ricotta and eggs and smooth. Add the meat and the pasta to the ricotta mixture, and stir just until combined.
- Place the pasta in a 9-inch baking dish and sprinkle evenly with the cheese. Bake covered for 25 minutes. Remove the cover and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and browned.
- Let stand covered for 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sandiebee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note