Ranch-Seasoned French Fries
Our directions call for cooking the fries at a lower temperature and a little longer than the directions on the package.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 45 Minutes
- 1 (26-ounce) bag frozen extra-crispy French fried potatoes
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (1-ounce) package Ranch dressing mix
- Spray potatoes evenly with cooking spray, and place in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add dressing mix; seal bag, and shake to coat fries. Place in a single layer on a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 425° for 30 to 35 minutes; stir and bake 5 to 10 more minutes or until golden.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note